Looking for the perfect quick dessert or snack? You’re gonna want to share this on Pinterest!
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been pretty busy the past few weeks — so when it came to deciding if I was going to make any Easter treats at all, I almost admitted defeat! Fortunately, I found the perfect, simple recipe for all you ladies (and men) on the go.
These delicious Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares took me less than 30 minutes to make, and you only need four ingredients. So simple, how could you pass up making these festive bites?
Here’s what you’ll need: a pack (9 – 10 oz.) of mini marshmallows, butterscotch morsels, peanut butter, and butter!
- Grease up a 9×9 pan.
- In a saucepan, mix 1/4 cup butter, 1 cup butterscotch morsels, and 1/2 cup of peanut butter on low heat.
- Mix together until smooth.
- Take your sauce pan off the heat and let it cool until you can comfortably touch it. (Shouldn’t take long — as you’ve been mixing on low heat.)
Side bar: I don’t know about you…but anytime I add something into my sauce pan to mix into a sauce, some of it always manages to slip over the edges.
In an attempt to not make a mess on my stove, I put my marshmallows in a pot and then added the sweet sauce. It’s much easier to mix the this way — but it does dirty an extra dish…
- Add the bag of marshmallows to your sauce pan (or you can do what I did if you’re clumsy around the shallow edges of a pan).
- Once the marshmallows are fully coated, scoop them into your 9×9 pan.
- Place the pan in the fridge for a little bit to congeal, then enjoy!
And that’s it! So simple, right? With this you’re guaranteed happy Easter party guests and a sugar rush! What are your favorite Easter recipes?
I hope you enjoy if you try your hand at this recipe — and have a good long weekend!