Gotta share it? Pin It on Pinterest!
Making Rice Krispies treats is really simple…just follow these easy steps and the delectable, chewy morsels will be yours!
What you’ll need: marshmallows, butter, and rice krispies cereal (even the generic brand is fine)
- Place a pot on your stove at low heat (mine was at about 3)
- Add 3 tbsps of butter
- Add 1 bag of marshmallows
- Stir until smooth, then take the pot off the heat
- Add in 6 cups of rice krispies cereal until evenly coated
- In a baking tray, smooth out rice krispie mix evenly (this is probably the hardest part because it’s so sticky)
- Add holiday sprinkles! (Optional)
- Let them cool
- Cut into pieces, and enjoy!